Bachelor of Business Administration: Health Care Management Concentration
Year 1: Fall Semester
- DS Social Science I (PSY, SOC or ANTH) (3)
- FQ: 1 (Quantitative Reasoning) , or
- FGA, FGB, FGC: Global Multicultural I (3)
- DB: Natural Sciences I (3)
Year 2: Fall Semester
Year 3: Fall Semester
- Health Care Elective3
- WI General Elective
- No more than 60 semester hours in business topics may be applied to any BBA degree.
- At least 24 credits of Business Administration coursework at the 300- or 400- level applied to any BBA degree must be earned at UH Hilo.
All upper division business courses (300-400 level) and some lower division (100-200 level) have prerequisites - courses which must be taken before registering for the course. In order to ensure timely progress through the BBA program be sure to check the catalog to determine which courses have prerequisites. ↩︎ ↩︎